Insane Labz Psychotic Gold
Psychotic Gold Pre-Workout: Crazy Pumps, Performance, And Gains
- ENERGY. FOCUS. PUMPS. What happens when you take the original pre workout and add a full serving of citrulline and agmatine? You get GOLD, the biggest pump boosting pre-workout available. GOLD is formulated to give you the cleanest burst of energy and razor sharp, long after your workout has ended.
- Scientifically backed ingredients include: L-Citrulline, Beta Alanine and Agmatine Sulfate. When added to GOLD, these NO boosters allow for vein boosting vascularity like no other supplement on the market.
- MAD CHEMIST GUARANTEE. Insane Labz prides itself on the highest quality ingredients to go along with the top products on the market. When you order Insane Labz supplements, you know you are getting an unparalleled product unmatched by any other company out there.
- The unique combination of NO boosters and focus enhancers make GOLD one of the most sought after pre-workouts on the market. To top it off, Insane Labz added their patented ingredients OXYgold and AMPiberry to better absorb all the ingredients for maximum results.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Caffeine content from all sources: 325mg
Science Behind Psychotic Gold
Ready for exclusive access behind what makes Psychotic Gold so great? Every ingredient in this pre-workout supplement has been hand-selected by our R&D team. This unique formula is based on research and results, not on bro science.
Famous for the tingling feeling you get in the back of your neck and throughout your body, beta alanine is a pre-workout staple. This amino acid has been featured in several athletic-based studies to determine if it lives up to its reputation.
One research review looked at several studies on beta alanine and determined that it was an effective way to improve overall performance during exercise. On that same line, in a different study, beta alanine was proven to boost endurance levels while increasing anaerobic threshold.
Derived from the amino acid L-arginine, agmatine sulfate has become the must-use ingredient in the supplement world. Why?
First, it’s a potent nitric oxide booster. A study published in the Proceedings of the Association of American Physicians showed that agmatine sulfate could increase nitric oxide production, which is a big deal if you’re chasing after those vein-bulging pumps. More nitric oxide during your workouts might help you crank out more repetitions. At the very least, you’ll get a sick pump to show off.
Second, agmatine sulfate will come in handy once the workout is over as well. A study published in Pain Medicine demonstrated that this pre-workout supplement can help reduce lower back pain. The implication here is that it could reduce post-workout soreness and pain.
The foundation of any great pre-workout supplement, caffeine is the key to spiking those mental and physical energy levels. It’s been proven to increase your energy while supporting athletic performance.
Caffeine has been shown to kickstart your focus and attention; it’s the reason you wake up every day to drink coffee. In the weight room, caffeine can put you in the zone.
Best of all, caffeine has been suggested to help with recovery and decreasing the amount of delayed on-set muscle soreness (DOMS) you feel up to 48 hours after a workout.
L-citrulline malate is a non-essential amino acid that has made waves in the supplement industry thanks to its reported benefits of higher performance and better recovery. One study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research had athletes supplementing with L-citrulline malate while performing 80% of their one-repetition maximums on the bench press for eight sets. The results? Within 24 hours, subjects reported a 40% decrease in muscle soreness, and at 48 hours, the reduction in soreness was 90%.
That’s not all: in that same study, those subjects supplementing with L-citrulline malate were able to perform more repetitions when compared to the placebo group. In another study published in Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, cyclists supplementing with L-citrulline malate experienced higher levels of performance, completing a time-trial faster than the placebo group. More repetitions and better recovery? Not too shabby.
Naturally, we’ve carried a few of the heavy hitters over from our original formula; one of which is rauwolfia vomitoria. Don’t let the name put you off, this ingredient is serious about energy and focus. Related to the famous, yohimbine, rauwolfia vomitoria shares many of the same chemical characteristics and (lucky for you) benefits. A study in Research in Sports Medicine showed that athletes supplementing with the ingredient saw higher levels of energy. How does this help you? Supplementing with rauwolfia vomitoria might help keep you alert and at peak levels during your workout. What’s more, in that same study, researchers concluded it was also a great way to burn excess bodyfat.
It’s also been suggested as a great way to naturally support weight loss when used in combination with a well-structured workout and diet program
Psychotic Gold is not your normal pre-workout. Begin with 1/2 scoop to assess tolerance.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program or taking any dietary supplements.
- Prior to using these products, review the Supplement Facts and Directed Use Policy on this site and contact us if you have any questions.