The BlackGUARDIAN® contains a mixture of phytoactive extracts of precious help from the purifying point of view (Milk thistle), antioxidant and support to the normal liver function (Turmeric and Desmodio).
- Milk thistle: it has been used for a long time as a potential "regenerator" of liver cells, since folk medicine it has always been used as a purifier, thanks to the presence of silymarin, a complex of bioflavonoids, called flavogliani (silyl, silicristin, silydianine), which has been shown to have cleansing properties.
Did you know that in BlackGUARDIAN® 60 Capsules Silymarin is in Phytosomal® form?
Yamamoto® as a cutting-edge brand always tries to offer added value to its products, especially in terms of absorption and bioavailability.
What is a Fitosoma®?
Fitosoma® is a structure whose active principle is anchored to the polar head of the phospholipid.
What are the benefits?
Phytosomes® are an innovative transport system for poorly bioavailable active ingredients, improving absorption and bioavailability. The phytosome® considerably increases biological activity when compared to the same dosage of the active ingredient not treated with phytosome®.
- Choline Bitartrate: also called vitamin B7 is an important nutrient with different functions. Without choline, fats can easily accumulate in the liver. In addition to being part of the composition of cell membranes, this phospholipid also plays an important role within the bile. Phosphatidylcholine, of which it is a precursor, intervenes in the emulsion of fats, a process that facilitates the digestion of lipids in the intestine. Thanks to this mechanism, phosphatidylcholine allows you to reduce the storage of fat and limit the accumulation of cholesterol.
- Betaine Hydrochloride: which turns out to be an effective lipotropic agent.
- Inositol: nositol is one of the main components of membrane phospholipids and is necessary for the synthesis of the myelin sheath that surrounds the nerves and therefore for the proper functioning of nerves, muscles and brain, but also acts as an important lipotropic agent.
- Turmeric dry extract (Curcugreen®): turmeric belongs to the ginger family with which it shares the "culinary" properties but also the antioxidant action. Turmeric supports liver function. The use of Curcugreen® (or Curcuma BCM95®) is aimed at presenting the best version of bioavailable curcumin in total safety in terms of demonstrated clinical efficacy.
- Desmodio e.s .: a real new added value to this mixture of components that deserves some attention and relative presentation. It is a type of climbing perennial plant, native to many tropical areas of USA, Africa and Asia, this widely used in Peru, Brazil, Bolivia, but also in Africa as in Cameroon, Ghana, Guinea, Mali and many other countries, where it grows on meadows and in forests, it grows up to 50 cm in height with rich red flowers and green fruits that look like green beans. It is a plant very rich in active ingredients. It contains an interesting level of alkaloids, saponins, fatty acids (linoleic, oleic, palmitic), amino acids and minerals (mainly phosphorus, magnesium, sulfur, potassium). Recently, Desmodio has been approved in France and many other western countries, as a natural alternative for its cleansing and supportive function to normal liver function.
Daily dose: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60 Per daily dose (1 capsule)
Milk thistle complex
of which milk thistle dry extract
of which silibinin
Curcumin from turmeric (Curcugreen™)
Desmodium dry extract
of which flavonoids
Ingredients: turmeric dry extract Curcugreen™ (Curcuma longa L., rhizome) 45% total curcuminoids, desmodium dry extract (Desmodium adscendens (Sw.) DC., leaf) 0,5% flavonoids, silimarina [milk thistle dry extract (Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn., fruit); 17,5% silymarin; soy lecithin], capsule (gelatin), inositol, betaine hydrochloride, choline bitartrate, bulking agent: cellulose; anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Directions: take 1 capsule a day with water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Keep out of the reach of young children. Not recommended in case of liver disease, gallstones, obstruction of the bile duct, cholangitis, and any other biliary diseases. If you are taking any medications, please consult your physician before use. Keep in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to heat sources and sunlight.