About BREAKFAST is a food supplement based on wholemeal oatmeal and egg white proteins, with a mix of enzymes. It can be used as a classic supplement based on flour and egg protein to shake with water or milk. Or as a preparation, in particular, for pancakes.
The peculiarity that distinguishes About BREAKFAST from other products in the same category is:
- High protein content. About BREAKFAST is composed of 39% egg white. In About BREAKFAST there are only and exclusively proteins from egg whites.
- The presence of wholemeal oat flour and not just flour. This feature makes About BREAKFAST rich in dietary fiber.
- The presence of B vitamins.
- The presence of digestive enzymes such as amylase, protease, glucosamilase, lipase, cellulase, lactase, pectinase.
- The complete absence of fructose or other sugars often present in these types of products.
600 grams (Banana ) Mean analysis Per daily dose (30 g) Per 100 g Per 30 g Energy 1398 kJ / 331 kcal 419 kJ / 99 kcal Fats
of which saturated fatty acids
of which sugars
Fibers 5.6 g 1.7 g Protein 36 g 11 g Salt 1.85 g 0.55 g Vitamin B2 0.7 mg (50% AR *) 0.21 mg (15% AR *) Niacia 8 mg (50% AR *) 2.4 mg (15% AR *) Pantothenic acid 3 mg (50% AR *) 0.9 mg (15% AR *) Other nutrients Per 30 g Mixture of enzymes from fermented maltodextrin 25 mg * AR: Reference Assumptions
Ingredients: wholemeal oatmeal (51%), powdered egg whites (39%), flavorings, thickener: xanthan gum; acidity regulators: sodium citrates, citric acid; salt, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; mixture of enzymes from fermented maltodextrin (amylase, protease, glucosamilase, lipase, cellulase, lactase, pectinase), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), nicotinamide (niacin), riboflavin (vitamin B2).
Directions: add 3 scoops (30 g) in 200 ml of water, fruit juice or skimmed milk and take once a day.
WARNINGS: do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not use if pregnant, in children or for prolonged time without consulting a doctor. Keep in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources and sunlight.